Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Default Paper Size

You probably have a Windows regional setting set to a country that uses
Letter paper by default (USA) instead of the country where you actually work
(UK , Australia etc)
You may then need to open normal.dot and make the changes there.

Nobifore wrote:
Every time I change my default paper size to A4, and then exit Word,
after reloading Word it reverts to Letter size. Any ideas anyone? I
have uninstalled wo0rd, and reinstalled, and it always reverts to
Letter size. Methinks a registry setting, but which setting? Any
help would be appreciated