Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Converting PP and Xcel Documents to Word

I couldn't figure out how to change all the defaults in a PP
presentation, so I applied TNR font to a text box. I wanted to put
that particular box into my handout, so I copied it whole to the
clipboard and pasted it into Word -- and it came in (a) as a graphic
(not as a text box) and (2) with the font in Cambria/Calibri
(whichever is the sans serif). The content was ok so I didn't bother
to explore the mystery.

On May 6, 12:55*pm, "JoAnn Paules [MVP]"
wrote:
I'd paste them in as pictures.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"MoPete99" wrote in message

Hi Community,

I have created graphs and figures in PP and Xcel and would like to convert
them to be a part of a Word document. *I've written a paper in Word that
includes tables and figures, but they were created as separate PP and Xcel
documents. *I would like to include them at the end of the paper.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.-