Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Spell Check for Word 2003

If there's a way, I don't know what it is (except to Ignore enough of the
"misspellings" to reduce the errors to a number Word can handle).

"Bueller101" wrote in message
Writing an extremely large document and Spell Check has given me a message
that because of the document size Spell Check can no longer automatically
redline spelling errors as I type. Is there a way to enhance the
capabilities here so Spell Check stays on?