Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default When doing a Mail Merge Email, how do you BCC: the recipients?

Not out of the box, but it can be done by automating the Outlook Object
Model in a variation of the method in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with
Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"janaw" wrote in message
I am trying to do a mass email through Mail Merge. I don't want the whole
list of recipients to be visible to everyone once I send my email. I want
BCC: all the recipients rather than just send it to them.

My data list is in an excel file, not in my Outlook address book. So I
can't
simply choose a group from Outlook.

Does anyone know if there is a BCC option for the Mail Merge email?

Thanks.