Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Document won't hold formatting

Make sure that you do not have "Automatically update document styles"
enabled in the Templates and Add-ins dialog.

http://word.mvps.org

"rbilleaud" wrote in message
Please, please help. I am extremely frustrated that I cannot get a
document
to hold the formatting I have created for it. Everything is fine while I
have the document open and am working on it and do not have trouble when I
periodically save it, but when I close the document and reopen it, all of
the
formatting is wrong Headers are moved over almost to the page border, font
sizes are changed and numbering is added to subheads that should not be
numbered. I have the correct template attached and at this point I'm
about
to pull my hair out.