Herb Tyson [MVP]

It depends on how they are formatted. If it's in a table, you can use
Table - Sort. If it's plain text set up as paragraphs, but begins with the
last names, e.g.,

Adams, John O+ 703-555-1212
Arranson, Judy O- 301-555-1212

etc., you can still use Table - Sort (even it it's not a table).

If it's set up as plain text and each record doesn't begin with the last
name, then you'll likely need to reformat it into a table so you can choose
which field (column) to sort by.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"FirstCat" wrote in message

Y-von wrote:
*I have a list of people that I call from a list of blood donors in
our
community. The names are not in any alphabetical order. How do I do
that? *

--
FirstCat