Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail merge from subforms

If it was me, I would do it all in Access, but

See the "Group Multiple items for a single condition" item on fellow MVP
Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic

Or take a look at the following Knowledge Base Article

or at:

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"diddion" wrote in message

I am trying to mailmerge from Access 2000 into Word, where the Access
database includes a number of sub tables. For example, the database
includes a main table, with a client's personal details. It also
includes a table with the names and dates of birth of their children,
each one appearing as a single record (there are about ten such tables
for each client, each with a variable number of records). Is there any
way to encourage the merged document to include all records in the
related tables for that client? Incidentally, I do have some editing
to do on the final document, so I don't think the Access report route
would be suitable. Thanks!

--
diddion