Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Klaus Linke Klaus Linke is offline

Default Printing a banner longer than 22"

"Deborah" wrote:
Word seems to be set so that you can not have a continous
printing document longer than 22". This is driving me nuts
as I have a sheet I need to print that is 33" long. I have the
continous paper, but it won't let me change the formatting.
Any clues?

Hi Deborah,

Word is definitely limited to 21" (or was it 22"? not sure).
I've never had a printer that allowed to print on continuous paper, but
maybe you can create the doc at say half the size (width) and then use the
"zoom" in the Print dialog to blow it up to twice the width (and length)?

Regards,
Klaus