Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Default Printing a banner longer than 22"

Most printers that has continuous paper capabilities limits it to 44".

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

You cannot do it with Word. I believe that you can with Publisher.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Deborah" wrote in message
Word seems to be set so that you can not have a continous printing document
longer than 22". This is driving me nuts as I have a sheet I need to print
that is 33" long. I have the continous paper, but it won't let me change the
formatting. Any clues?