Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Printing a banner longer than 22"

Hi Deborah,

In addition to MS Office Publisher, you should also be able to create the banner in MS Office Excel, if you do not have Publisher,
provided that your printer has the capability to print banners.

"Deborah" wrote in message ...
Word seems to be set so that you can not have a continous printing document
longer than 22". This is driving me nuts as I have a sheet I need to print
that is 33" long. I have the continous paper, but it won't let me change the
formatting. Any clues?
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP