Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
David H. Lipman David H. Lipman is offline

Default CSV merge data via HTTP: redundant downloads?

From: "Doug Robbins - Word MVP"

| If you look at the header of your message, you will see that it is posted to
| the following newsgroups:

| microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,24hoursuppo rt.helpdesk,microsoft.public.test.
| here

| I replied to it in the first of those newsgroups.

| The 24hoursupport.helpdesk newsgroup however cannot be resolved by my news
| program so my responses are not being posted to that group.
| --
| Hope this helps,

| Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Actually, since the MS News Server propogates to Usenet so does your message and thus it
does propogate to to the Troll infested group; 24hoursupport.helpdesk

And BoaterDave is quite happy in that group as he is a troll and x-posted this message
there were it did NOT belong. Ask your fellow MS MVP personnel in the private MVP area if
you need confirmation on BoaterDave (aka; ~BD~).

--
Dave