Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
donna donna is offline

Default Why does header/footer (2007) fade when in the document?

In Word 2007, why does the information in the header and footer fades out? I
put a legend, with different colors, in the footers but when I am in the
document the header and footer fade out instead of being full color like in
Word 2003. The same for the header where I have a logo.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers