Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Lost document!

Yes, I (finally) noticed the other posts by the OP and Terry.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I think there's no question the document is a lost cause--a painful lesson
that one should never open an attachment directly and edit it.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
The file might be lost. Or since you aren't using Outlook, but Outlook
Express, it might also be in a different folder.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JB" wrote in message
Thanks.

Problem is there is no OLK44 in the Temporray Internet Files folder!

Now, what?

JB

"Stefan Blom" escreveu na
mensagem ...
See http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"JB" wrote in message
I received a word doc by email, opened and id quite a lot of reviewing
work on it, saving it several times. I restarted the computer and the
file which is still as an attachment in Outlook Express is exactly as I
received it and all the editing and marking has gone!

Where can the file be?

Word 2003 Professional

Help!!!

JB