Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MaxArk[_19_] MaxArk[_19_] is offline

Default Frustration With Placing Tables Adjacent To Each Other

I have a document in which I am trying to put two different tables
beside each other. This is necessary for me to provide the flexibility
of rows.

It seems that when I put the second table next to the first, it takes on
the characteristics of the first table, which I don't want. For example,
the initial table has 5 rows, set at their respective heights.

The table that is placed next to it I am unable to split up independent
of the first. For instance, I am limited to 5 rows that take on the same
heights at the left table. I can spit these cells into smaller units,
but then the row heights are inappropriate.

How can I place a 2nd table next to another in a way that it is
independent of the first?

Jenn

--
MaxArk