Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to put a header and footer on one page only of a document

On the Page Layout tab, go to Breaks. Insert a Section Break-Next Page at the
start of the page where you want a header, and do the same at the end of that
page. Then click in the Header or Footer area of that page only.

If the "link to previous" is available, unclick it before you put anything in
the header/footer.

I don't know if it will try to put a header in the sections before or after,
but if it does, unclick the "Same as Previous" and delete anything that might
have gotten copied in.

On Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 9:40:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, September 11, 2006 at 5:02:02 AM UTC-5, cjw064 wrote:
Hi all,
Can any1 help pls... I want to place a header and footer on 1 page only of
my multi page document but at the moment its appearing on all pages. Please
can any1 help and advise.
Thanks
Chris

FRRIIKKK I did it once but then I forgot how to do it. FFFRRRRIIIKKKKK