Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KJAY KJAY is offline

Default convert Enable 3.0, 4.0 and 4.5

They went out of business 12 plus years ago. At the time they made a deal
with MS and provided a converter from enable to word. I understand that word
6.0 had the converter built in, but was wondering why word 2003 no longer has
it.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Did you try to contact Enable? (I've never heard of it so it may no longer
be in business.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"KJAY" wrote in message
As an update, I think I remember word 6.0 had a converter in it, and I
believe MS once had a program to convert files as well. Enable and MS had
deal back then.

"KJAY" wrote:

I need to convert some enable files from 1994 to word 2003. Anyone have
any
ideas.