Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default footer won't show in print preview or print layout

If you don't get a footer pane, then most likely the document is damaged. If
your version has the Open and Repair option (click the arrow beside the Open
button in the Open dialog), then you might try that. Otherwise, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Wordwonderor" wrote in message
news
I have a long document to which I have revised several times, even
including
at Table of Contents.
Now the page footer dosen't show or print. I click on view: header footer
and nothing happens.
What could be the problem?