Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jean-Guy Marcil Jean-Guy Marcil is offline

Default Drop down menu in a table cell

Donna was telling us:
Donna nous racontait que :

Would someone please tell me where I go in Word 2007 to create a drop
down menu in a table cell? Thank you very much.

This has nothing to do with a cell. Where ever you are in the documents, it
is always the same:

Either you use a form (which needs to be protected for the drop down to
work)
For a complete tutorial on these, see:

Please Fill Out This Form

Part 1: Create professional looking forms in Word
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22

Part 2: Adding Automation to your Word forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=46

Part 3: Learn more VBA (macros) to automate your forms.
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=119

Part 4: Use custom dialog boxes in your Word forms
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=127

Part 5: Connect your AutoForm to a database to save input time
and keep better records!
http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=136

....or use ActiveX controls (Control Toolbox toolbar), which can be difficult
to handle, especially with later version of Word where the security has been
increased quite a lot.

--
Salut!