Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jugglertwo Jugglertwo is offline

Default How do I duplicate a Word Style?

I haven't been able to figure this out.
How do I duplicate a Word style?
I was asked this recently by a co-worker and I haven't been able to figure
it out but it seems like it should be possible.
I'm familiar with creating, applying and modifying styles. I also use the
Organizer.
1) My co-worker wants to create a style and copy the style so they can
modify a second style slightly. They do not want to have to go through all
the steps to create the second style and make the one, small change when the
orginal style has all of the starting formatting.
2) Also, I do NOT want the second style based on the first style as I do not
want the second style modified when I make changes to the first style.

Hope this isn't overly confusing.
Thanks for any assistance in advance!
Jugglertwo