karaokepete

Default downloading word tutorials

Maybe I'm just plain dumb, but I downloaded the tutorials from the Microsoft
Homepage to my desktop, but when I attempted to open the files this is what I
got. Introduction to XML. In addition to this page I got 3 other files:
xml_table, Xml_for sale and xml_flyer. What these 3 files show me are a
bunch of text that makes no sense to me as a beginner. Please someone tell
me what I did wrong and how do I correct this so I can have my lessons
available to me on my desktop. I greatly appreciate any help you can offer.
Sincerely, karaokepete