Ebba Lytle

Default Lag when using Word

I've been having a major problem with "lag" in some of my documents. When I'm
typing, the letters hesitate before they print onto the screen. Deleting is a
huge pain if I use the backspace key, because sometimes it will delete more
than what I want it to. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what did
you do to correct it? I have made sure that all updates are done, cleaned my
computer of anything that might interfere (AdAware, defrag, chkdsk). Still I
am having this problem. Please help if you can.