Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Topsy Topsy is offline

Default Urgent Help

My child just did a final save on a 16 page assignment due tommorrow. They
have been saving throughout the process. This time it had an ownership
problem, and then we have 3 rescued text files with it. When we open, we get
error reports. When we try auto recover open, the document appears blank but
has 7819 characters and is to big to view - not enough memory. We have no
hard copy. Word also had auto save - but I cant recover. I have tried the
open & repair - but that option is not on my computer!! I installed premium
repair and detect but nothing happened

Please help if any one can
--
topsy