Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anita Anita is offline

Default How do I customize bibliography style?

hi,

currently there are some 7-8 citation styles available. you can write
your own style using XSLT. After writing that style, you need to put it in
"Styles" folder of office where the other styles are.

~Anita

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Sorry, the Citation Manager is limited and will not work for all
situations. It can only be customized if you know XML and at present
there seems to be no documentation on how to use XML to customize it, so
that's not very feasible.

jccoolwheels wrote:
I'm using the new Word 2007 and I can't seem to figure out how to apply a
different reference style that is not listed, I'm not allowed to use APA or
MLA or Chicago, I need to use ACS (American Chemical Society) because I'm
writing a paper for a chem prof and she wants ACS formatting.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT?!!
THANKS!