Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LizJD

Default Choosing a different set of recipients

Hi Graham

I read your article (and bookmarked your very useful site for further
reading later) but as it doesn't cover choosing recipients, it didn't give me
any clues as to what is going wrong.

I have a data file in Excel and want to send a personalised memo to my
students using the data in Excel. I need to print them out a class at a time
to make distribution easier.

As I mentioned before, having chosen one group, I cannot then get back all
the recipients in order to choose a different group. The only way I cando
that is to reload the data file but that is a nuisance.

Still lost.

Liz

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Try it again. I updated the page recently and it may have been temporarily
down. You can get this page in PDF format from my downloads page.

Liz J wrote:
"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Are you using the recipients button on the mergte toolbar or trying
to steer through the tortuous merge wizard? You may find
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm useful. You
should be able to change the recipients list at will from the
toolbar. --

I am using the recipients button on the merge toolbar.

Thanks for the link but it doesn't seem to work for me. It leads to
a 'page cannot be displayed' message.

Liz