Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZGlyaw==?=,

I have a template to make business cards, and it has fields I can update. Is
there a way to set Word so that if I update one field (for example my name)
all similar fields will update automatically?

The way to do this would be to set a bookmark around the thing(s) you want to
update. The use REF fields to display this information everywhere else you want
to see it. (You can create a Ref field by inserting a cross-reference to the
bookmark.) When you change the information within the bookmark (be careful not
to delete it), you can then use Ctrl+A, F9 to force the REF fields to update.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)