Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Word should let me go back to the previous result found

It does: use browse next/previous buttons at the bottom of the vertical
scroll bar. When you use Find, the browse object is automatically set to
Find.

"BenRose" wrote in message
I use Microsoft Word 2003. I would like Word to have a button in the Find
dialog box that takes me to the previous result. I can't count the number
of
times I have accidentally clicked Find Next and then realized I needed to
go
back to the last result. This would be especially useful in long documents
or
with searches that have lots of results. It would save me hours that I
spend
redoing searches to try to find that one result I accidentally missed.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.