Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
waldorfedu waldorfedu is offline

Default printing separate sections in/from mail merge

Thanks for the prompt response. I don't think I have been clear enough. There
are 326 sections (pages) of labels apparently all on page 1 with 30 labels
per page making a total of over 9,760 address labels in total (set up to
print Avery 5160 labels). I have opened Mail Merge toolbar (thanks) but after
the first two icons (the third is "Mail merge Recipients dialog box") all the
rest including that are grayed out so I cannot action as you recommended -
advice please - thanks.