Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default printing separate sections in/from mail merge

You have apparently already merged to a new document. As Peter has indicated
(and you yourself have noted) each 'page' of the merge is a section of 1
page. You can print individual pages of labels by addressing the section
number in the print pages box of the file print dialog eg for the last
page you would put s326 in the box to print the first three you would put
s1-s3 etc.

If you only want to print *part* of a page then you are going to have to
selectively re-merge the required records.

If you no longer have the data source then you can recreate it from your
label document http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

waldorfedu wrote:
Thanks for the prompt response. I don't think I have been clear
enough. There are 326 sections (pages) of labels apparently all on
page 1 with 30 labels per page making a total of over 9,760 address
labels in total (set up to print Avery 5160 labels). I have opened
Mail Merge toolbar (thanks) but after the first two icons (the third
is "Mail merge Recipients dialog box") all the rest including that
are grayed out so I cannot action as you recommended - advice please
- thanks.