Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Adding a reference to text body with word 2003

If you don't have copy of macros9.dot, you can download from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN.
This includes a footnote tool which I suspect will go a long way to
providing what you want. If you insert footnotes/endnotes the numbering is
automatically taken care of.
You can also insert formatted cross references to footnotes.

Cashbackre wrote:
I am wondering if this is possible, I would like to cite a reference
in the body e.g [1] and at the end have the references in full e.g [1]
author, title, year e.t.c
I am wondering if there is a way whereby, if I were to add an
additional reference at the end, before or after my initial reference,
if my initial reference of [1] will automatically change in the text
body of my report?
so e.g if I added another reference [2] but I added a third in front
of reference [1] so it now becomes [2] if there is a way in word 2003
this automatic changes can take effect