Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Beach Lover Beach Lover is offline

Default Missing Outlook contact folder when merging in Word 2007

Hi Peter,

I'm trying to do this same thing, but the contacts list is a shared list.
When I select the contacts list, go to Tools, Mail Merge, and check the
options I want, nothing happens when I click OK. Can this be done with a
shared contacts list? (I get it to work find with a sub-contacts list within
my own contacts.)

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

1. You can initiate the merge from Outlook (select the contacts in folder C,
then use Outlook Tools-Mail Merge...

2. Have you included folder C in the Outlook Address Book?

Peter Jamieson

"Anna" wrote in message
In Outlook I have 3 sub-folders (A, B, C) under the main Contact folder.
When
I am doing a merge in Word 2007 and I want to select recipients from
Outlook
contacts, only the main contact folder and folders A and B are
shown--folder
C is not. How do I get it to appear in Word?
--
Anna W