Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NW Trax4

Default Printing Business Cards

I am having the same trouble with printing business cards on my HP officejet
5510 &HP psc 2110 as Kellylicious1. When I try to print business cards they
creep up out of the defined area by the 2nd row of cards. I have cleaned the
rollers, experimented w/various paper settings, loaded the card stock with &
without paper underneath it, called Avery (they suggested using "photo paper
matte" for the paper settings per HP's recommendation to them)and yet still
have trouble when printing from a Word doc. What printer, paper type
selections do you suggest?? It would be nice if Microsoft included business
card paper as a printing choice. Thanks for any help you can give me.