Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Word 2004, v11.3 for Mac.... text box borders.... how to makethem not print.

side note:

this question has the same answer in MacWord and WinWord. For future
reference, there are Mac-specific groups, as for certain questions it
does matter.

See here for Google/Entourage gateway to newsgroups for MacWord,
MacExcel, and other MS programs for the Mac:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

wrote:
Using Word 2004, v11.3 for Mac.

I have put a text box on my letterhead for typing the boddy of a
letter. The text box borders print, how can I make them invisble when
printing?

Thanks, Rob