Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRR PRR is offline

Default Way to get Word to go back to 100% zoom when maximized

BTW--I'm on Word 2003 in Windows XP

On May 21, 11:46*am, PRR wrote:
I do a lot of copying and pasting, and consequently I often shrink a
Word doc to 75% or so view, so that I can see the entire page, when
the Word window itself has been shrunk to half of my screen (so I can
view another doc on the other side of the screen).

When I maximize one of the Word windows, the zoom setting remains at
75% until I change it back to 100. Is there a way to get Word to reset
the zoom setting, when a document is maximized?

I know if this is my biggest problem with Word, I got it made.... I'm
just wondering if this can be done.