Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Comment Name changes

Do you have "Remove personal information from file properties on save"
checked on the Security tab of Tools | Options?

"Sherrysfarm228" wrote in message
I have a document which we have inserted comments into. The user

information
for the name is correct. When I insert a document I see the name that is

the
same as the user information. However, when we close and save the

document
and then reopen, the name on the comment changes to Author - instead of

the
initials or username reflected on Tools, Options, User Information. Why

is
it changing???