Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Inaccuracies in Word's Help

Which keyboard shortcuts aren't working for you in the Open dialog box?
Nothing strange seems to be going on here, at least (Windows XP, Word 2007).
Alt+5 switches the view, Alt+2 goes one level up, Alt+4 creates a new
folder.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"geotso" wrote in message ...
The Open and Save As dialogs are still in Word 2007 and can be accessed
through
Office Files Button=Open or through their Word 2003 shortcuts.

Alt, F, O or Alt, F, S
the same shortcuts as in prior Word versions, Ctrl+O and Ctrl+S still
work as well.

No. I didn't mean the Open and Save as dialog boxes themselves. I mean an
article in Word's help, that is absolute wrong. You can see it he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH100965071033

You'll see the shortcuts I mentioned in my first post under "Use the Open
and Save as dialog boxes" topic.