If you are using text boxes to insert pictures, then that's part of the
problem to begin with. The text boxes are not required; just insert the
pictures and change the wrapping to the appropriate style using the Text
Wrapping button (dog icon) on the Format Picture toolbar.

"Bunger" wrote in message
I agree, however, I do not have an option. This is part of a 45 page

report
and the client requires all reports in Word. I pondered using a
graphic/photo program, but that is not easy to edit (and there will be

much
editing). I also attempted creating a powerpoint slide and inseting it as

an
object, but the text is blurry. Ug! Any ideas?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word is not the best application to use if you need that many text

boxes.
What are you trying to accomplish? There may be a better way to do it.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Bunger" wrote in message
I am using a lot of text boxes in a particular Word doc. I have

already
inserted about 20 text boxes on one page. All of the sudden, now,

every
text
box I insert takes on the text of an already existing box. I have not

linked
the boxes in any way. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?