Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default sending document but without macros attached

The macros belong in the template on which the document is based; they will
not be included in the documents themselves. If you are creating documents
by duplicating an original document, go back to basics, learn what templates
are for and how to use them, and save your document as a template.

"xppuser" wrote in message
hi all,

in the process of creating my document, i have created macros to help in
producing the document. now i want to send the document out for
consultations. how can i send the document without the macros i.e. leave
the
macros only on my machine and only the document itself would be sent.

thanks,
jes