The Scientist

Default Troubleshooting 'small caps' effects in font dialog

I have a computer lab running Windows 2000. Having trouble with applying
'small caps' effects to a document.

When I go into Word, select FormatFont and select "Small Caps", the text on
the screen shows up in all caps, but when I try to print it out this
formatting only works on about half of the computers. I can't find any
information regarding this subject.

Is this a font problem? Program problem? Printer problem? or just another
wonderful adventure using Microsoft products?

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any insight on this problem.