Nils Magnus Englund

Default Avoiding page breaks in paragraphs

Hi!

I have a outline-structured document (using 1 Header, 1.1 Subheader etc.).
On the third and fourth level, I have a lot of information in rather small
bits, i.e. text under a single (sub-)header is seldom more than two rather
short paragraphs. How can I keep page breaks from occurring in or between
these paragraphs?

(in the example below, there would never be a page break inserted in the
section)

---- start of section

1.1 Subheader

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Proin faucibus
tristique metus. Proin et velit in odio porta aliquet. Quisque auctor,
ligula eu vulputate condimentum, ante orci auctor nunc, in vehicula erat
sapien eget sem.

Aliquam fringilla lorem nec velit. Aenean fermentum felis hendrerit ipsum.
Morbi convallis wisi at odio. Nunc mauris. Maecenas semper, justo et
vestibulum laoreet, enim turpis varius sem, ut malesuada lorem erat nec
purus.

---- end of section

Any ideas?

Thanks!