Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default I've design a 5 page form and want text to stay per page

Use a new page section break immediately after the form data on each page to
create the document's page breaks. The document will then never spread to
the following page - however a new page may be created to carry the
overspill. If you want to restrict the amount that can be entered, put the
form fields into borderless table cells of fixed height and width.

Oak Tree wrote:
In MS Word the text moves as the form is flled in. Thats OK on each
page but I don't want the following page text to move when page one
is filled in and so on. How do I do this.