Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default The "Design" tab is missing in Word 2007

The Design tab is context sensitive. It will appear if your cursor is in a
table

Ron wrote:
All I want is a header on page 1 and the HELP file says to use the
DESIGN tab but I do not have one.

Why is Microsoft HELP only useful if you know what you are doing? It
could not parse Design Tab missing gave me pages of garbage about
setting tabs. Obviously a user critical KEYWORD field is needed in
HELP to understand what the user wants.

After 19 years using Winword 1 in 1990 to Office 2003 now, why the
heck did Microsoft dump 19 years of user intuative experience?