BudMan BudMan is offline
Junior Member

Location: Stem, NC USA
Question Creating an "inline" list

I am a long time user of LaTeX and am trying to learn some of the basics of Word. I am using Word 2013, part of MS Office 365 at present.

I often create inline lists, such as this one.

Inline lists, which are sequential in nature, just like numbered lists, but are a) formatted within their paragraph; b) usually labelled with letters; and c) usually have the final item prefixed with 'and' or 'or' like this example.

I cannot find a way to do this in MS Word. It is very easy to accomplish this in LaTeX. Is it possible in MS Word?