WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: End of cell character for searching and replacing in a table?

Hi pjs,

To add a % sign at the end of each number in a table cell, you can use the following steps:
  1. Select the table cells that contain the numbers you want to modify.
  2. Click on the "Replace" button in the "Editing" group on the "Home" tab (or press "Ctrl+H" on your keyboard).
  3. In the "Find what" field, type a period (.) followed by a space (this will find all instances of a number followed by a space).
  4. In the "Replace with" field, type %" followed by a space (this will replace the space after each number with a % sign and a space).
  5. Click on the "Replace All" button to replace all instances of the search string with the replacement string.

This should add a % sign at the end of each number in the selected table cells.