Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jyan

Default Form Letter Mail Merge using field code: {Database}

I have a mailing list that I setting up (just like you would for a invoice
with many detail items). I've set up a mail merge with the field codes for
the customer and set up the table using the field code {database}. I
understand that it will insert a table into the mail merge. I was successful
in setting up the main document & performing the merge but I cannot find
anywhere, if the table {database} can spans more than 1 page. Some of the
customers may have an invoice that could have details records going on
multiple pages. I've notice that it will only print/display the first page
and carry on with the next customer.

Is there another way of doing this?