Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office Productivity Consultant Office Productivity Consultant is offline

Default Word 2007 Assigning keystrokes to macros stored in an Add-in Templ

I have a template stored in my Word Startup folder. I want to be able to
assign keystrokes to the macros stored in the template. I tried assigning
keystrokes and storing them in that template but that didn't work. I also
tried storing the keystrokes in Normal.dotm but oddly, only some of them
worked. Any idea why and how to get the keystrokes assigned?
--
Judy L