Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Veera Veera is offline

Default Function for File -- SaveAs -- PDF or XPS menu option

Thanks Doug. I will take a look at the method.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Check out the Document.ExportAsFixedFormat Method in the Visual Basic Help
File.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Veera" wrote in message
Thanks Yves....

Is there any other option that we could try like using VBA?

"Yves Dhondt" wrote:

Seems logical as it orginated as an add-in.

Yves

That appears to be one of the several new features that are not exposed
as
Word Commands that can be intercepted (It's the same in 2010)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Veera" wrote in message
We need to give a message to the user when they click on the File --
SaveAs
-- PDF or XPS menu option in Word 2007.

We checked the Macros dialog box displaying built-in Word commands and
couldn't find any methods for File -- SaveAs -- PDF or XPS.

Is there any function that we can use to show a message to the user on
click
of File -- SaveAs -- PDF or XPS?

Thanks in advance.

.