ll

The subtotals already are bookmarked when calculated (called "QuickMark 1").
Then I go into Table, Formula, Paste Bookmark (which is called QuickMark1),
it doesn't work no matter how I word the formula. Is it something like:
=SUM(QuickMark 1) ??? Am I on the right track? Please help. Thanks.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Bookmark each of the cells containing sub-totals. Then use a calculation
field to sum them.

"ll" wrote in message
I have a table and want to do a page calculation at the end of each page
and
then a grand total at the end of the document in that column. For each
page
I could use the following: =SUM(ABOVE), but for the grand total how can
calculate the whole column (including all pages). Any help appreciated,
thanks.