Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Daiya Mitchell

Default Does the notebook format in Mac word exist in PC word?

Although, I get the impression that many of the notebook layout features in
MacWord were borrowed from OneNote, which is a separate MS program. You
might investigate that, if you really want them.

Some demos he
http://www.microsoft.com/office/onen...o/default.mspx

On 1/27/06 8:24 PM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

No, WinWord doesn't have this feature.

I noticed the new Mac word program has a very nice notebook style and it

is
very useful for note taking. I am wondering if the word program for PC has
the same feature because the version I am using doesn't seem to have it.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/