Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default mail merge recipient fields display in selected order

You can drag and drop the column within the recipients box, each time you
open the box, but I do not think anyone knows a way to save the settings so
that the dialog box remembers the seqeunce of columns that you specified.

Peter Jamieson
"AuctionJan" wrote in message
The Mail Merge Recipients box displays columns such as Last Name, First
Name, Address, City, State, Zip, and Customer ID #. How can I rearrange
the
columns so that my Customer ID # is the first column I see and not way
over
on the right hand side of the screen?