Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sheri Sheri is offline

Default Insert table next to wording, with table continuing to next pages

After trying a couple of hints for other questions I found in the
discussions, I still can't get this to work. The document was typed in Word
by someone else, and now they want me to add a 1/2-inch table (or something
else?) which will continue down the right side of several pages so I can
enter a little information beside some of the text. I could get it to work
using the hints I found ... until I enter info in the table that makes the
table long enough to go to the next page. Then it moves the entire table to
the next page, and all the wording that had been to the left of the table
moves to the next page with it, leaving almost nothing on the first page.
Any hints? Thanks!